Oval chainring design reduces the gear and the effort needed to get through what is commonly called the "dead spot" in everyone pedal stroke.
Then it increases the usable gear during the power portion of the pedal stroke, so your body can take full advantage of its natural strength.
TRACK 96 XTM8000 Chainring Specifications
- Size: - 30T(55g), 32T(60g), 34T(74g).
- Color: Black.
- Compatibility: Shimano crankset models XT, XTR, 96 XTM 8000 bcd. The track chainrings allow for flawless 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrain setup. The Shimano version is compatible with crankset Shimano.
- Material: Cnc machined 7076 T6 Aluminum.
- Finish: Anodized.
- Chainline: Chainline depends on the length of the axle you use and spacers.
- Tooth Shape: No drop. Can be used with single speed, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 as it fits all chains.