With a revolutionary new heat treatment, our new General Lee NPU will extend its service life much longer than any conventional cassette. Structure machined from a hardened and surface treated solid steel block to improve durability, sonority and corrosion resistance that is milled to remove the 11 sprockets (9-41) of steel in one piece. Last sprocket 48 in aluminium, replaceable in case of wear. Connection between both parts by means of pins that guarantee a perfect union without movements or noises. Completely dismountable in four parts with spare parts of any of them. Compatible only with XD cores.
Machined steel from a solid block, hardened and superficially treated to improve durability, sonority and corrosion resistance. New and optimised shifting, gearing and quieter shifting phases even under stress thanks to the SharkFin tooth profile.
GENERAL LEE 12S 9.48 NPU Cassette Specifications
- Material larges sprockets: Aluminum 7075 T6
- Material 10 small pinion: Solid steel block
- Technology: Shark Fin
- Switching stages: 12
- Grading: 9-48
- Translation bandwidth: 533%
- Compatibility freewheel: XD
- Drive compatibility: SRAM® Eagle / SHIMANO® 12S
- Color: Black-Gold/Black-Red/Black-Blue/Black-Orange/Black
- Weight: 350 gr