KUMA is the seat designed for those who rate comfort as the top priority, on any type of terrain.
A close relative of COMPTUS, it echoes its construction principles, materials and design. The difference is in the padding, made of a thicker layer of special non-toxic and anallergic EVA material.
This will not affect the weight of the seat – which is kept extremely low. KUMA is particularly suitable for off-road use thanks to the elastic properties of its T700 carbon fibre shell, combined with the cushioning power of EVA.
Kuma 4.0 REPENTE Specifications
- COATING: Water-based microfiber
- FOAM PADDING: Super lightweight EVA
- PADDING SUPPORT: Unidirectional carbon T700
- SUPPORT STRUCTURE: Unidirectional T700 – 1K
- DIMENSIONS: 275 mm x 137 mm
WEIGHT (± 5%): 145 g (5,11 oz)
- GRAPHICS: All Black, Black Circle, Red Wave.