Upgrade your bike to carbon! Get your bike to lose at least a kg.
BO MIDNIGHT belongs to a seatposts range manufactured in 3K carbon with coloured thread. In 500 mm in length, you can get those few centimeters you need to reach the right position. The cot is made of CNC machined aluminum and allows a saddle adjustment from -5 ° to + 29 °. The closing of the saddle rails is carried out with a lid made of aluminium with two stainless steel screws. It is manufactured in 3 different diameters and two types of offset 0 ° and 10 ° for a better adjustment of the position.
Perfect flexibility and comfort in any type of terrain.
Carbon Seatpost BO MIDNITE Characteristics
- Head fastening material: CNC machined in aluminium
- Tube seat material: 3K carbon with coloured thread, reinforced Kevlar
- Diameter: 27.2 mm | 30.9 mm | 31.6 mm
- Length: 500 mm
- Offset: 0º and 10°
- Compatibility of seat rails: Round (7x7 mm) and oval (7x10 mm)
- Finish: Glossy carbon with colored thread
- Weight: 210g (27.2 / 500mm / 0 °)
- Color: Blue
Leonardi Factory BO MIDNITE Seatpost Assembling Instructions
- TORQUE WRENCH COMPULSORY
- 5 Nm SADDLE
- 5 Nm SEAT CLAMP
- 12 CM MINIMUM INSERT